Sunday, March 20, 2011

I look forward to....

....starting my day with a cup of joe; Dunkin' Donuts Coffee to be exact.  It is truly the best part of waking up.  The joy of downing a half cup of java and a half cup of creamer as Anna, Andrew and Emily roll out of bed into the reality of yet another day in the Leonard house.  I love drinking a second cup as I read the Bible and ask God to bless my wife and children.  Somehow I believe coffee makes everything better in the morning.  I'm not sure why, but I am grateful for those two cups.

....coming home in the evening and being greeted by absolutely the best wife and mother anyone can ever brag about.  Anna always has a healthy (just to die for) meal on the table.  I am convinced she gets her cooking skills from her father.  The freshness of dinner is always different and special.  Anna keeps three other children in addition to our two during the week and still manages to keep the house looking spotless, cuts coupons for our weekend deals at Wal-mart (which includes price matching by the way) and takes Andrew back and forth to pre-school.  I can't brag enough about this lovely lady and how she has blessed this family.  Not to mention my parents think she is the BOMB!

No comments:

Post a Comment