Saturday, July 23, 2011

the last vacation of the summer

it's hot & muggy mess here but well worth the 2100 mile journey to get here...  Litchfield Beach rocks and we are having a blast.   Anna and I both are both beach bums when we get a chance and luckily for us, Andrew and Emily are following right in our footsteps.  There is nothing better than heat exhaustion, sunburn, and sandy shorts in 100 degree weather.  I love leaving hot phoenix and coming to hot South Carolina where I get to use my southern drawl and eat all the seafood I want.  The crab legs we ate last night were incredible.  

Now that Anna is teaching during the school year, we will be staying in VA for 6 weeks during the summer and of course one of those weeks will be at the beach.  

This is living!!!! We love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment