Monday, July 25, 2011

Everything Changes Soon or Later

Everything changes (except for my charming personality, which I will keep) and it is fun to be part of the process:  Anna returning to work, no more child care in our home, Andrew starting school, Emily going to preschool, re-arranging the rooms in our house (new colors and a few new pieces), & vacations with our special kids.   

Our trip to the beach has been totally awesome.  Yes the seafood every evening has spoiled us, but experiencing rest and relaxation at the ocean could not get any better.  I have great memories of the beach with my parents growing up and it is now awesome to create the same with my kids. 

Already have reservations for next summer!!!  We may even become residents of South Carolina one day.  Possibilities are endless. 

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up Pete!!!! Glad to hear your vacation is going well. Miss you all!!! :)

    ReplyDelete